Thursday, June 4, 2009

GFAA Gibson Park Paint Out 6/3/09




All three of the kids and I enjoyed a late afternoon / early evening out at Gibson Park here in Great Falls, MT with some of the members of the Great Falls Arts Association. We met at the Flower Garden and Arch. The weather was beautiful and the mosquitos were plentiful, so much so, Wynston and I drove back home for the bug spray to help keep everyone free from being the bug's feast.

Savannah, Wynston, and I drew pictures from the Arch as pictured here. Avery drew a picture of his new DVD, the 1st season of Teen Titans. (I will have to find his picture and add it here soon.)





Avery did have fun playing with his brother and sister in the park and also taking some digital pictures which I have included here.




No comments:

Post a Comment