Monday, May 25, 2009

Wooden Puzzle Art -- Wynston's World


Wynston has become fascinated with 3-D wooden puzzle art. He loves to put them together and now has added acrylic paints to them to enhance their look.

I helped him with the final touches on the wolf. Wunston is very proud of him.



He was disappointed on a recent trip to Michael's Hobby and Crafts here in Great Falls as they do not have a very good selection of these puzzles. I will have to do some online searching and get him some. He has shown an interest in maybe selling his finished painted ones. I think they would sell so he could afford some more.

I love his tiger. He did this one by himself.



The bears are not finished yet. I think he will be adding some other color or perhaps black lines to add some texture look to them.





Some of the puzzles, Wynston just thinks and I agree are wonderful plain, without acrylics added to them. He has chosen to keep the eagle puzzle natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment